The average cleaning and grout sealing cost is $480, with prices ranging from $360 to $600 in the US for 2020.
Clean and Seal Grout Costs
Are you trying to find out the cost to clean and seal grout? Grout cleaning and sealing costs about $1.80 to $3.00 per sq. ft., or around $360 to $600 for a 200 sq. ft. area like a kitchen floor. Tile contractors usually charge a minimal price of $100-$200 per project.
Why Should I Clean and Seal My Tile Grout?
What is the purpose of grout? Grout is a variety of mortar that is utilized to fill in the gaps between tiles on floors patios, walls, or countertops. Stone or ceramic is a strong material that takes on a lot of heavy use; nevertheless, grout’s irregular surface is ideal at trapping all the grime and dirt that naturally gathers between the tiles. After a couple of years, your tile will probably look as good as the day it was installed, but your grout tells a different story. Get your grimy, tarnished grout cleaned and sealed professionally in order to:
- get rid of mildew and mold
- deep clean debris, dirt, and old detergent residues trapped in between tile spaces
- prevention of further fading and staining
- restore its waterproofing qualities.
Doing so will keep your tile in great shape in the coming years.
Breakdown of Cleaning and Sealing Grout Costs
- Labor — The labor cost includes a deep clean and the sealing of the grout. When the grout or tiles are broken and are in need of replacement, will add to the overall cost.
- Equipment and Supplies — The price estimate ne eds to include heavy-duty cleaning solutions and a sealant, in addition to specialized equipment like a dirt extraction system, a pressure washer, and a professional wet dry vac.
Get the Most Bang for Your Buck
Protect your attractive — and costly — tile with routine grout cleaning and sealing. The process will save you the cost of installing new tile. Professionals suggest resealing the grout every three years in higher traffic areas.
Choose the proper sealer to match the tiles’ finish: gloss, semi-gloss, or matt.
Cleaning and sealing tile takes some time, including drying. Prepare yourself to not to use the cleaned and sealed tile for up to 24 hours.
Protect your now clean grout. Get it well sealed. Put doormats at the home’s entrances and change your shoes to slippers and avoid tracking dirt floor tiles.
- “Cost to Clean and Seal Grout.” Networx, Networx Systems, Inc., 24 Dec. 2015, www.networx.com/cost-guide/clean-and-seal-grout.
Free Cleaning and Sealing Grout Quote Phoenix
Get a free Tile And Grout Cleaning quote anywhere in Phoenix including Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler or anywhere else by giving us a call today at (602) 370-6082.
We invite you to call us today at 602-370-6082 to discuss your tile & grout restoration and service needs in Phoenix, Arizona!